During times of uncertainty the WHO side of leadership is more important than the HOW. This series provides courses that address leading during volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous times. It also includes several interviews with leaders who have demonstrated they know how to navigate through the storm.
- Rex Miller - Why Leaders Must First Acknowledge Their Own Loss and Grief (8:30)
- Rex Miller - How to Quickly Getting Through the 5 Stages of Grief (6:08)
- Rex Miller - Why Your Support Network is Essential (1:02)
- Rex Miller - How Top Leaders Spend Their Time (2:10)
- Rex Miller - Looking at the Mental Health Pandemic and How Do You Rebuild When You Lose Everything
- What Get's Done! (6:50)
- Charles Simpson - The Nature of a Hurricane (18:42)
- Charles Simpson - Storms Serve a Purpose (1:57)
- Charles Simpson - Storms Make You Sort (2:04)
- Charles Simpson - History Shows What Survives (6:38)
- Charles Simpson - History Helps to Anticipate the Future (4:50)
- Charles Simpson - Where Leaders Find Confidence (3:27)
- Charles Simpson - Lessons from History (4:16)
- Charles Simpson - Institutions Will Be Measured by The Individuals They Produce (1:31)
Rex Miller is a futurist by training. He is an expert guiding clients through crisis. Rex works at the intersection of complex challenges including the common nightmare of delivering capital projects, workplace disengagement, the declining education system, toxic shadow cultures, schools and workplace health, and well-being.
He is a six time Wiley author, winner of the prestigious CoreNet Global Innovator Award, a Texas A&M Fellow and a USPTA Certified Tennis Professional.