We help clients get to the other side of crisis in better shape. We do it every day. We are battle tested with for more than fifteen years tackling wicked problems. Our experience and network are ready to guide you through this recession.
- Scenario Planning - Eric Meade (29:14)
- We're Not All Coming Back - Bob Fox (9:48)
- Imagineering The New Normal - Joe Tankersley with Unique Visions (34:27)
- Future of CoWorking - Dean Strombom (3:42)
- MANOJ FENELON | KEYNOTE: THE LIMITS OF CONTROL: NOTES ON LETTING FUTURES EMERGE (58:42)
- Recommitting to the Human Side of Work - Patrick Donnelly (7:40)
- The Future of Offsite Construction - Dean Strombom
- Rediscovering the Value of the Social Side of Work - Dean Strombom (6:26)
- The Future of Churches and Sunday Gatherings - Dr. Jernigan (11:58)
Rex Miller is a futurist by training. He is an expert guiding clients through crisis. Rex works at the intersection of complex challenges including the common nightmare of delivering capital projects, workplace disengagement, the declining education system, toxic shadow cultures, schools and workplace health, and well-being.
He is a six time Wiley author, winner of the prestigious CoreNet Global Innovator Award, a Texas A&M Fellow and a USPTA Certified Tennis Professional.