We help clients get to the other side of crisis in better shape. We do it every day. We are battle tested with for more than fifteen years tackling wicked problems. Our experience and network are ready to guide you through this recession.
- Overview of the Building Resilience Module (0:53)
- Lessons from the 1980s - Rex Miller (0:59)
- The Common Thread to Thriving During Crises - Rex Miller with MindShift (1:02)
- Getting Through the 5 Stages of Grief (30:37)
- Rex Miller - Living Younger Webinar (50:50)
- Building Post Traumatic Growth (62:45)
Rex Miller is a futurist by training. He is an expert guiding clients through crisis. Rex works at the intersection of complex challenges including the common nightmare of delivering capital projects, workplace disengagement, the declining education system, toxic shadow cultures, schools and workplace health, and well-being.
He is a six time Wiley author, winner of the prestigious CoreNet Global Innovator Award, a Texas A&M Fellow and a USPTA Certified Tennis Professional.